Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Elaine has a great impact


There are many forms of inspiration. I often think that by reading it, listening to music and my kids play. But recently, my greatest inspiration has come from my favorite blog and blog friends. Therefore, every Monday, I would like to take this opportunity to share my favorite blog and website visits.



I would first like to thank who designed fashion This is simply to help plant seeds Elaine. I have been trying to find my blog on how some of the "link love" is not like a beautiful billboards. I realized that I need to do is focus on the blog and the people who do in my life or business differences.



Elaine has a great impact, she is only a month ago my business meetings. She runs the Internet, our business consulting, promotion and general support organization for women entrepreneurs gathered. This is a good society, I also had a similar goal, many women. Elaine is a talented artist who has bags design blog, she is a very nice sense of humor (great sense of accomplishment compassionate woman like her, I do not know). When I saw that she had five children with her 31-year-old child (), I realized that she really is amazing, if not a little crazy. I have two children, and this is my limit, and have a business. If I have five, I only want to complete their daily feeding, cleaning, they get some peace and hard. So, to cheer and thank you Elaine, as a huge inspiration. Oh, she also found time to blog. I think she is a robot.



Well my friend, our new blog design is almost ready, so we may have to left or down and redirect (I am not sure of all the mobile technology), but we will come back in search of better features and blogtastically soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment