Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Celebrity perfumes seems to be the norm these days


Celebrity perfumes seems to be the norm these days. Pop singer Beyoncé has just officially launched her perfume, ‘Heat’. The warm tones of the perfume bottle definitely matches the name.

This is Beyoncé’s first perfume, and she is reported to be extremely happy about the final product.

“I’m so happy with it. I’ve been working on it for a while now. I was on tour for a year, and I have meet-and-greets with fans. I’ve never in my life gotten so many compliments. Coty has their own testing, but that was my testing! The fans loved it. They were like, ‘I love that, I’m getting that, why isn’t it out right now? I need it!”

The pop singer also indicated that she got inspiration for the red vanilla orchid and magnolia fragrance from her world-wide tours.

No comments:

Post a Comment