Monday, July 18, 2011

Ferragamo enhances color block with Vara Bag

vara-shoulder-bag

A sublime bag signed Salvatore Ferragamo, the Vara Bag from the collection spring/summer 2011. For me it was love at first sight, because even if you don't love especially the current trend of color block, here we talk about a creation of high class. Starting from the fact that I love the color combinations black powder and a priori, is of great elegance the contrast between the leather and black paint.

And the contrast of color goes to cover the large and imposing closure, which is half black and half gold, as well as delicious chain shoulder strap. The result is perfect for me, one of the most beautiful Ferragamo handbags.

I would love to cap off my simpler outfit made from jeans and t-shirts with this strap, which can also be used as a clutch. The price of  Salvatore Ferragamo handbags is €500 .

No comments:

Post a Comment