Sunday, September 12, 2010

The hotel opened in Dubai Armani

With him, Mohammed Alabbar, Chairman of Emaar armaniana and elegant version of the rich Arab businessman. It 'was he, more than five years ago to convince the designer to take care of choices: "I asked him once - says Armani-what had I to do with Dubai, with this Las Vegas of the Arab world, I who am the opposite Luxury exasperated. He actually wanted me out because I did what I liked. And so I did here what I did in fashion, I 'removed'. "
The rooms are priced from 800 to 13 000 euros of the super suites from 300 square meters, there are eight restaurants (including a milanesissimo Peck), the spa and of course the Armani Privé. Lacking the classic concierge and reception counters in the lobby, because each guest has a lifestyle manager who runs at any time for any problem. Everything is hyper and linear, but with warm and important, including black lacquer, wood, silk and leather.
The operation Burj Khalifa, ie the construction of the skyscraper and the construction of the hotel and rest, Emaar has cost 1.5 billion dollars. As the hotel "Despite the global crisis, we invested more than expected at the beginning and it will take eight years to reach the break even point," added Alabbar. The next step will be the opening (late 2011) dell'Armani Hotels in Milan that "will have a pinch of Milanese more, as will be richer colors and furniture, like a house in Milan."
Will follow and Marassi resort in Marrakesh, near Alexandria. The next challenge for this entrepreneur who makes a hundred do you think? "I make choices for young people without much money. I do not want the hostels, but hotel from 150 euros per night. It would do this I did for many years in fashion with Emporio, Armani Jeans and Exchange."

No comments:

Post a Comment